EmissionsIMO Tier II
Engine ControlADEM A3
Oil Change Interval1000h
Lube Oil System - Refill405l
Cooling System - Engine234.7l
Corrosion resistant separate circuit aftercooler core, regular dutyair cleaners, dual turbochargers
Caterpillar A-III electronic engine control, Electronic UnitInjection fuel system, rigid wiring harness
Auxiliary fresh water pump, centrifugal non-self-priming auxiliarysea water pump, gear driven centrifugal jacket water pump,expansion tank, engine oil cooler, thermostats and housing
Dry gas-tight exhaust manifolds with heat shields, dualturbochargers with water-cooled bearings and heat shields,vertical exhaust outlet
FLYWHEELS & FLYWHEEL HOUSINGS
Flywheel, SAE No. 00, 183 teethFlywheel housing, SAE No. 00
Fuel filter, RH, with service indicators
Fuel transfer pump
Electronically Controlled Unit Injectors
Engine mounted instrument panel with four position switch, overspeed shutdown notification light, emergency stop notificationlight, graphical display unit for analog or digital display of: oil andfuel pressure, oil and fuel filter differential, system DC voltage,exhaust and water temperature, air inlet restriction, servicemeter, engine speed, fuel consumption (total and instantaneous)
Top mounted crankcase breather, RH oil filter, RH oil filler,gear type oil pump, deep sump oil pan, recommended use ofCaterpillar Diesel Engine Oil 10W30 or 15W40
Industrial type engine mounting rails)
Accessory driveLower RH, Lower LHFront housing, Two-sided
A-III Electronic Monitoring System provides customer programmableengine de-ration strategies to protect against adverse operatingconditions
Emergency stop push button (located in Electronic Instrument Panel)Safety shutoff protection for oil pressure and water temperature, overspeed protection
Vibration damper and guardPaint, Caterpillar Yellow engine with black rails.Lifting eyes
- Developed specifically to meet the demands of oil and gas applications - Proven reliability and durability - Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowers owning and operating costs - Market-leading power density - Designed to perform in oilfield conditions, including high ambient and high altitude applications - Long overhaul life proven in oilfield applications - Core engine components designed for reconditioning and reuse at overhaul
- Inner-outer base mounting configuration simplifies rig integration - Wide range of attachments enable configuration flexibility - Inner base three-point generator mounting maintains factory alignment - Single lifting point simplifies installation work
Advanced Digital Engine Management
- ADEM A3 engine management system provided engine control, monitoring, and protection.
- E-stop pushbutton on instrument panel - Air shutoff and explosion relief valves available - Configurable alarm, derate, and shutdown set points - Extra alarms, inputs, and outputs available
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your project needs with custom factory generator sets and mechanical packages. Cat engines, generators, controls, radiators, and transmissions can be custom designed and matched in collaboration with our local dealers to create unique solutions. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one year warranty after startup.
Product Support Offered Through the Global Cat Dealer Network
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service everyaspect of your Cat petroleum product- Worldwide parts availability, service, and warranty- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options- S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samplesagainst Caterpillar set standards to determine:• Internal engine component condition• Presence of unwanted fluids• Presence of combustion by-products• Site-specific oil change interval
Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enablesCaterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.