The Cat® G3516 Industrial Gas Engines are offered in the following ratings: 492-858 bkW (660-1150 bhp) @ 1200 rpm and 1000-1029 bkW (1340-1380 bhp) @ 1400 rpm. These ratings are NSPS site compliant capable with customer-supplied aftertreatment. For specific emission information, please consult your local Cat Dealer.
Image shown may not reflect actual package.
- Built on G3500 LE proven reliability and durability
- Ability to burn a wide spectrum of gaseous fuels
- Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowersowning and operating costs
- Broad operating speed range at lower site air densities(high altitude/hot ambient temperatures)
- Higher power density improves fleet management
- Quality engine diagnostics
- Detonation-sensitive timing control for individualcylinders
- Scheduled maintenance, including S•O•SSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the CatIndustrial Service Distributor (ISD) program