The Cat® G3512 Industrial Gas Engines are offered in the following ratings: 589-642 bkW (790-860 bhp) @ 1200 rpm and 749-772 bkW (1004-1035 bhp) @ 1400 rpm. These ratings are NSPS site compliant capable with customer-supplied after treatment. For specific emission information, please consult your local Cat Dealer.
Image shown may not reflect actual package.
- Built on G3500 LE proven reliability and durability
- Ability to burn a wide spectrum of gaseous fuels
- Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowersowning and operating costs
- Broad operating speed range at lower site air densities(high altitude/hot ambient temperatures)
- Higher power density improves fleet management
- Quality engine diagnostics
- Detonation-sensitive timing control for individualcylinders
- Scheduled maintenance, including S•O•SSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the CatIndustrial Service Distributor (ISD) program