For your largest power needs in any environment, Cat® 3616 Industrial Diesel Engines offer the unsurpassed performance and durability your customers need to keep their industrial applications and operations running. They deliver high power output, proven reliability and excellent fuel efficiency. These engines maintain low operating costs to keep your customers profitable for years to come. Industries powered by 3616 engines include Construction, Forestry, General Industrial, Material Handling and Mining. These 3616 engines, with ratings: 4160-4920 bkW (5579-6598 bhp) @ 800-1000 rpm, are non-certified and are available for global non-regulated areas.
Image shown may not reflect actual package.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program