Emergency Transfer Load Manager (EXL)
Caterpillar offers standard paralleling solutions, which are ideal for use in Distributed system configurations found in Data Center applications as well as Soft Load Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) applications. The Emergency Transfer Load Manager (EXL) combines standard paralleling controls with an informative Graphical interface and a data access point for user’s Building Management System. The EXL controls can also be integrated into a switchgear lineup to provide a complete factory-tested solution. The EXL allows for operating generator sets in pre-configured Emergency Standby, Prime power and Parallel with Utility configurations for single generator/single Utility applications.
Image shown may not reflect actual package.
- Automatic Synchronizing and Paralleling Controls
- Automatic operation Emergency Standby applications
- Communications with the on package genset controller which affords viewing of detailed engine and generator parameters on the LCD display
- Accommodates interface to a user Building Management System via ModBus RS-485
- User configurable engine exercise mode
- Password Security System to ensure system security