The Cat® C9 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 205-261 bkW (275-350 bhp) @ 2200 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, or EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Ratings: 223-261 bkW (300-350 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent, EU Stage II equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Image shown may not reflect actual package.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program