2363kVA-3575kVA Cat 3608
The 3608 diesel generator sets have been developed to meet your continuous, standby and prime applications and match your power standards. Producing reliable power from 2363 to 3575 kVA at 50 Hz, and each generator set has been designed to meet ISO 8528-5 transient response requirements and accepts 100 percent rated load in one step. The 3608 generator set is designed for low fuel consumption, reducing operating costs employing either Simplex or Duplex systesm. It's not just quality that matters but customization, choose from a broad range of accessories and bolt-on system expansion attachments. Discover our flexible packaging to fit unique spatial requirements and environmental conditions. Our 3608 generator sets are developed for such prerequisites, so that you can meet your specific power needs. Caterpillar is leading the power generation marketplace with Power Solutions engineered to deliver unmatched flexibility, expandability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
Image shown may not reflect actual package.
- Reliable, rugged, durable design
- Field-proven in thousands of applications worldwide
- Four-stroke-cycle diesel engine combines consistent performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
- Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat engines
- Industry leading mechanical and electrical design
- Industry leading motor starting capabilities
- High Efficiency
- Cat dealers provide extensive post-sale support including maintenance and repair agreements.
- Cat dealers have over 1,800 dealer branch stores operating in 200 countries. The Caterpillar S•O•S℠ program cost effectively detects internal engine component condition, even the presence of unwanted fluids and combustion by-products
- Wide range of bolt-on system expansion attachments, factory designed and tested Flexible packaging options for easy and cost effective installation