Service & Maintenance - South Australia
SA DEALER PARTNER
08 8139 4420
08 8139 4429
539 -541 South Road
When it comes to Cat® Power Systems, Cavpower’s service capabilities include the maintenance, repair, overhaul, modifications, and testing of Cat® diesel and gas engines, generators and marine engines.
CavPower services include:
- Caterpillar trained and certified mechanical, electrical and dual-trade A class technicians
- Remote community power station maintenance, service, installation and fit-outs
- Installation of engines and generator packages and control system upgrades
- Custom designed and manufactured electrical control systems to suit your application and on site installation
- Generator set build up to comply with continuous run capabilities and standby electric power generator sets
- Marine sea trials and marine performance analysis reports
- Diesel, natural gas, LPG and dual fuel engines
- Preventive maintenance servicing, repairs and overhauls
- Portable electric load bank for genset testing
- A fleet of fully equipped field service vehicles available for onsite repairs
- Trained staff dedicated to providing technical support
- Power packs for irrigation, industrial and marine applications
- Flexible and affordable Customer Support Agreements (CSA's) customised to suit your needs
- Comprehensive remote monitoring, asset tracking and maintenance management using Product Link™
- 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency parts and service
To contact your local branch, please call 08 8139 4420 or visit: cavpower.com
Total Industry Support
When it comes to Cat Power Systems, Cavpower’s service capabilities include maintenance, repair, overhaul, modifications, and testing.
Cavpower & EPSA
Where EPSA’s core business is in sales of diesel and gas engines and generator sets, Cavpower focus on delivering first class product support to our customers once the sale has been finalised.
When it comes to powering your business, only CavPower deliver this combination of superior Cat engines with unmatched technical and aftersales support provided by our Cat® certified trained technicians.
Service & Support
Cavpower’s service technicians are trained by Caterpillar® and experienced in Cat® engines. They know your Cat power system inside and out, so they can diagnose problems faster, prevent lengthy down time and keep your Cat engine running at peak performance.
You can count on CavPower for high quality Cat parts and high quality Cat service.
Power Systems Generator Monitoring: With control systems monitoring, Cavpower keep an eye on your Cat power system, so you can focus on your business.
Cavpower offer Customer Support Agreements (CSA) that is customised to suit your requirements.
Our fleet of fully equipped field service vehicles provide onsite repairs, servicing and maintenance.
Our Cat trained and certified mechanics and A class electricians are committed to providing unpatrolled support.
Cavpower offer 365 days a year, 24 hours a day support service.
Cavpower’s extensive network of branches across South Australia guarantee fast and reliable service
Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
Customer can choose ESC coverage, its not only 48 mths or 2000 hrs. We can select several options from 1-5 years coverage, subject to model and application.
ESC programs are part of Caterpillar’s continuing commitment to provide superior value to you, our customer.
The ESC offer complements the Caterpillar Standard Warranty.
ESC covers you for:
- A total of 48 months or 2,000 hours
- Repair costs and more
Extra Support – Less risk and lower cost
For more details, please call 08 8139 4420 or visit: cavpower.com
You’re in safe hands.
539-541 South Rd,
Regency Park SA 5010
Phone/After hours: (08) 8139 4420