Service and Maintenance Draft
EPSA is the authorised Warranty, Parts and Service Dealer for all gas products built in the Caterpillar® factory at Mannheim Germany including Caterpillar CG, Deutz and MWM generators.
Servicing with your local Cat technician is the best way to get the most out of your gas engine. You gain more efficient fuel consumption and reduce total lifecycle costs.
Our Cat Service Technicians have:
- The experience and efficiency of working on Cat product day in day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Cat diagnostic equipment.
- The latest technical updates and solutions from Caterpillar.
- Ability to come to you onsite.
- Expertise in running Cat product efficiently and economically.
- The full-service history of your Cat product.
- Access to a wide range of Cat support product, parts and services.
- Regular training at the Caterpillar Mannheim training centre in Germany and Singapore
We’re here for you 24/7; receive ongoing operational support, maintenance, parts replacement and service – all designed specifically to your application.
EPSA also offers:
- Factory Commissioning
- Management of O&M Agreements over the Engine life
- Repower Packages
- Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED)
- Project Delivery
CAT® ENERGY SOLUTIONS – YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS.
Nobody knows your engine better than our qualified team of experts.
Extended protection and zero-cost repairs with a Customer Value Agreement reduce costs of your annual service and maintenance.
Access online or digital maintenance instructions, expert advice and engine insights with your Cat App and Cat Inspect App that make ownership easier.
There’s no better way to keep your engine in peak condition than with genuine Cat® parts shipped on time, right to your door – that’s more protection with reliable parts and fewer trips to the parts shop.
We complete your scheduled maintenance and servicing onsite to minimise disruption.
Stay operational while we remotely monitor your equipment or download the Cat® Power Onsite App.
Choose from more than 100 certified service centres across Australia.
Trust in the experts.
If you would like to request a service, please enter your details below and we will contact you.