Enter your details below to Register for EPSA’s Breakfast and Learn Event in Melbourne
This event will cover:
- An introduction to EPSA and CAT
- Generator Basics
- Rating definitions and load factors
- Diesel vs Gas as fuel
- Generator sizing
- Impacts of Variable Speed Drives
- Understanding Generator Noise
- SpecSizer – Getting Started
- CAT Generator product overview.
Location: EPSA Mulgrave – 227 Wellington Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170
Date: Friday 6th December 2019
Start Time: 7:00am BBQ Breakfast with 7:15am Presentation kick off.
Finish Time: 9:00AM, formal presentation to end at 9am, a factory tour will be held after this for those that are interested.