The Energy Power Systems Australia range of portable 100% Oil free rotary screw compressors are fitted with the latest designed CAT engines Tier 3 for fuel efficiency and reliability. Our fleet of compressors run Sullair rotary 100% Oil Free screw air ends to provide efficiency and reliability. All of our units are fitted with after coolers and moisture separators to provide you with dry air for your applications. Our compressors are also fitted with user friendly control panels allowing the machines to be run from one location.
Our compressors have been designed and built robust for outdoor applications within the industrial, pipeline, mining, construction and manufacturing segments to provide durability and maintain the production of your operation. The units are fully enclosed, sound attenuated and are fully bunded to provide protection against ground contamination.
The units are completely assembled with all interconnecting piping and standard 100mm NPT or BSPP Fittings ready for installation.
SUMMARY PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT INFORMATION IS NOT A FULL SPECIFICATION, SOME PARAMETERS MAY VARY.
- Maximum Flow (Free Air Flow) 1550 CFM 731 L/S
- Pressure Range (min - max) 125 PSI 8.6 Bar
- Max ambient temp at full load operation 50°C
- Sound level at full load at 7 metre Approx: 76 db(A)
- Compressed air outlet 4”
- After cooled air and moisture separator Yes (Aftercooler and Intercooler between stages)
- Skid Mounted
- Overall Length (metres) 5.80 mtr
- Overall Width (metres) 2.24 mtr
- Overall Height (metres) 2.50 mtr
- Weight – Wet 11340 kg approx
- Fuel to be used Commercial Diesoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (litres) 927 ltr
- Fuel Reserve at 100% load 8.5 hrs
- Fuel consumption at 100% load (l/hr) 107.5 l/hr
- Maximum fuel temp at engine inlet 66°C
- Engine Caterpillar C15 (T3)
- Engine Speed and kW 1840 rpm / 403 kW
Download Full Specifications