The Energy Power Systems Australia range of towable oil flooded rotary screw compressors are fitted with the latest designed CAT engines for fuel efficiency and reliability. Our Fleet of compressors run Sullair rotary screw air ends to provide efficiency and reliability. All of our units are fitted with after coolers and moisture separators to provide you with dry air for your applications. Our compressors are also fitted with user friendly control panels allowing the machines to be run from one location. These units are highway towable to a maximum speed of 88 km/h with the correct vehicle and towpack.
Our compressors have been designed and built robust for outdoor applications including the industrial, pipeline, mining, construction and manufacturing segments to provide durability and maintain the production of your operation. The units are fully enclosed and sound attenuated.
The units are completely assembled with all interconnecting piping and standard 50mm BSPP Fittings ready for installation.
SUMMARY PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT INFORMATION IS NOT A FULL SPECIFICATION, SOME PARAMETERS MAY VARY.
- Maximum Flow (Free Air Flow) 750 CFM 354 L/S
- Pressure Range (min - max) 80 - 175 PSI 5.5 - 12 Bar
- Max ambient temp at full load operation 50°C
- Maximum towing speed (site use only) 15 km/h – Vehicle with slow towing capability of 5 tonne
- Sound level at full load at 7 metre Approx: 76 db(A)
- Compressed air outlet 2”
- After cooled air and moisture separator Yes with option for standard air
- 4 wheel trailer dimensions (not road registered)
- Overall Length of Canopy (metres) 3.330 mtr
- Overall Length (metres) with drawbar 5.180 mtr
- Overall Width (metres) 2.265 mtr
- Overall Height (metres) 2.450 mtr
- Weight – Wet 4662 kg approx
- Fuel to be used Commercial Diesoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (litres) 454 ltr
- Fuel Reserve at 100% load 9.45 hrs
- Fuel consumption at 100% load (l/hr) 48.1 l/hr
- Maximum fuel temp at engine inlet 66°C
- Engine Caterpillar C-9 ATAAC (T3)
- Engine Speed and kW 1800 rpm / 224 kW
Download Full Specifications