Cat marine propulsion engines are built to endure the high demands of the marine environment. All CAT engine production facilities are certified with the ISO 9001 international quality standard certification, while all CAT marine engines meet the International Maritime Organisation's NOx regulations.
- Maximum uptime
- Fuel Efficient
SUMMARY PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT INFORMATION IS NOT A FULL SPECIFICATION, SOME PARAMETERS MAY VARY.
- Approx Dimensions: 1.47m L x 1.028m W x 1.06m H
- Aspiration: Turbocharged Aftercooled
- Bore x Stroke: 11.5cm x 14.9cm
- Displacement: 9.3 litre
- Rotation (from flywheel end): Counterclockwise
- Engine Dryweight (approx): 1045-1122 kg