ONE CALL 1800 800 441.
Energy Power Systems Australia (EPSA) has the in-house capabilities to perform a range of engineering tasks from Front End Engineering Design (FEED) through to Detailed Design, ensuring that reliable power products integrate seamlessly with the balance of plant.
Using the information prepared during the Client Feasibility Study and Conceptual Design, EPSA acts on your behalf to conduct further investigations based on your technical requirements.
This information provides a basis for detailed engineering, procurement, construction and management by EPSA’s in-house Engineering Consultants.
We have the expertise to provide you with a high quality specification document to utilise in your Request-For-Tender.
EPSA can enhance your existing relationships with consultants by providing expertise in power generation.
We can provide full consultancy services; we become your design partner and prepare your documentation for specification and tender requirements.
EPSA Engineering Services include:
• Generator sizing
• Site layout / General arrangement drawings
• Fuel system calculation and layouts
• Pipe & Instrumentation Diagrams
• Process flow diagrams
• Basis of design
• Scopes of work
• Single line diagrams
• Cable calculations and cable schedule
• Material take offs
• Load flow and short circuit studies
• Earthing studies / drawings
• Equipment specifications, including balance of plant
• Equipment sizing, including balance of plant
• Equipment datasheets, including balance of plant
• Control system operating philosophies
• Control system architecture drawings
• Input / Output Lists
• Cost estimates based on market requisitions
• Project scheduling
• Analysis of existing system for integration purposes
Download EPSA Engineering Feed Capabilities