Can you and your patients afford a power outage?
What are the benefits to you?
- Simple to choose the best option
- Give yourself peace of mind - protect your centre
- Limit disruption to staff and patients
- Cover yourself end-to-end with our Cat® Service and Support Network
- Limit any risk with our Cat® Warranty
- Get what you need - personalised specifications available available
- Service and support
- Four year free Extended Service Coverage (ESC) for Standby
We can assist you in meeting specific requirements.
- Jacket Water Heaters
- Fuel Level Senders
- Bunded Fuel Tanks
- Socket Outlets
- Automatic Transfer Switch available in a range of sizes
- Remote Monitoring Software Packages
- Customer Service Agreement - Preventative Maintenance
Help Protect Your Patients And Your Business During A Power Outage.
How does it work?
1. Your centre experiences a power outage
2. Your Standby Generator turns on automatically
3. Power is restored in seconds
- Provides permanent back up protection from power outages
- Add value to your business
- Transfer switches available to automatically start Standby Generator
- Premium quality - reliable, durable, efficient
- Suitable for small to large medical centres
- Delivers back up electricity for eftpos facilities, refridgeration, computers, x-ray, phone, lights, air conditioners and appliances.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) option available - when you cannot afford to be without power, even for a split second.
Commercial Managed Power
What is managed power?
The Cat® Compact range provides emergency power to your centre so your appliances and lighting stays on until mains power is restored.
The Cat® Compact diesel generator range use industry leading mechanical and electrical design with reliability and durability at the forefront, so your business is safe and secure under all conditions. Powered by market-leading Cat® diesel engines the Cat® Compact range delivers on fuel efficiency, product life and optimised run time from fuel tanks. The modular design provides you with flexibility for installation according to specific local requirements and a more compact installation footprint, minimising space required and initial installation costs.
POWER THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
Sorry, your search returned no results.