EPSA employees and stakeholders recently collaborated to identify a set of Life Saving Rules to increase safety awareness among our people, improve our safety culture, and reduce the number of incidents and injuries. This initiative is not just about preventing major accidents; it is about protecting quality of life.
Our objectives are to:
- Keep our people safe and healthy by reducing incidents.
- Increase awareness and knowledge of the major hazards and risks within our business that could cause a fatality or reduce the quality of life of our people.
- Provide a clear set of rules that are easily understood and known by all.
- Improve our safety and environmental performance, enabling EPSA to be seen as a preferred supplier.
- Ensure everyone is empowered to have and maintain the skills and knowledge required to work safely.
For more information on our approach to health and safety across EPSA click here.
Our Life Saving Rules