Terms and conditions for Fuel Voucher
1. To receive a fuel voucher you must purchase Used Stock from Energy Power Systems Australia in one transaction between 19 August 2015 and 5.00pm AEST 31 October 2015.
2. The Fuel Voucher is a StarCash card able to be redeemed at participating Caltex and Ampol Service Stations, a list of locations can be provided upon request.
3. Buy fuel and surrender the Fuel Voucher at the participating Caltex and Ampol Service Stations before the Fuel Voucher’s expiry date which is 12 months after issue date.
4. A limit applies of one fuel voucher per customer transaction per item of Used Stock for a fuel purchase of up to $500 in value and including GST. Energy Power Systems Australia does not make any warranties, guarantee or other representations and shall not be responsible for any variations in the price of fuel per litre between the time of issue of the Fuel Voucher and the time that the customer redeems the voucher.
5. This offer is not available at all Caterpillar Dealers it is only available in respect of Energy Power Systems Australia Used Stock for a limited period.
6. Vouchers that are damaged, defaced or altered or have passed their printed expiry date are not valid for any fuel purchase.
7. Energy Power Systems Australia may change, suspend or terminate the conditions of the fuel offer from time to time at its discretion.
8. This fuel offer is not valid when using a Motor Pass, Motor Charge or Fleet Card.