Doing Business During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- EPSA can support our customers only in the event our services are deemed an essential service.
Travel Across Borders When Deemed an Essential Service:
Any interstate and intrastate travel deemed an essential service requires the following in order to support our customers:
- General Manager approval using the Employee Cross Border Travel Authorisation Letter
- Liaising with any customer requirements prior to approval and commencement of travel.
- EPSA’s procurement team are communicating any potential delays to our customers.
- Caterpillar plans to continue operations globally but is temporarily suspending operations at some facilities in affected countries.
- The Caterpillar Foundation has committed $8.5 million to global COVID-19 response efforts.
Limited Visitor Access to our Facilities:
- Anyone attending EPSA facilities is to complete a COVID-19 Pre-site Entry Declaration form and complete the acknowledgment on our electronic sign-in system, located in every branch.
- Prior to attending a site, EPSA will issue or consult with our customers on any pre-site entry requirements, using the COVID-19 Customer Checklist.
Positive COVID-19 Notification:
- In the event of notification of a positive result for COVID-19, the COVID-19 Positive Result Notification EPSA Action Plan shall be implemented in the facility.
In the event of a positive result for COVID-19 at a customer site, EPSA would expect to be notified and customer’s plans for action would be implemented in the facility.