The Energy Power Systems Australia range of absorption dryers (dessiccant) have been designed with moisture separator, pre filter and post filter to provide air treatment to meet ISO 8573: 2010 for Partical, Water and Oil content. A discharge pressure dew point of -50°C based on an inbound temperature of 50°C is achievable.
The units are supplied with pneumatic controls requiring no additional power source for operation and regeneration and use 15% of the intake airflow for operation.
Our absorption dryers have been designed and built robust for outdoor applications within the industrial, pipeline, mining, construction and manufacturing segments to provide durability and maintain the production of your operation. The units are fully enclosed, sound attenuated and are fully bunded to provide protection against ground contamination.
The units are completely assembled with all interconnecting piping and standard fittings ready for installation.
SUMMARY PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT INFORMATION IS NOT A FULL SPECIFICATION, SOME PARAMETERS MAY VARY.
- Maximum Flow (Free Air Flow) 2250* CFM 1061 L/S
- Maximum Operating Pressure 118 PSI 8 Bar
- Minimum Operating Pressure 90 6
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 50°C
- Minimum Ambient Temperature 1°C
- Air Inlet 100mm ANSI 150
- After Inlet 100mm ANSI 150
- Open frame skid mounted
- Overall Length (metres) 1.80 mtr
- Overall Width (metres) 2.15 mtr
- Overall Height (metres) 2.92 mtr
- Weight – Complete skid mounted unit 3200 kg
*Air consumption needed to operate controls and regeneration - 340 CFM
Download Full Specifications