- ADEM A4 Electronic Control Unit
- Cat Common Rail Fuel System
- Oil lubricated fuel pump
- 4-valve cross flow cylinder head
- Integrated fuel lift pump
- Auxillary drive capability - SAE, A PTO, SAE B PTO
- Insulted timing cover, valve cover and isolated oil pan reduce noise up to 3-5 dBa
- Multi-V belt reduces maintenance and belt wear
- Outstanding cold start capability to -32 Degrees C using glow plugs
- Either side servicing
- Power Unit options include 12V or 24V alternator, pusher or puller fan and air compressor
SUMMARY PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT INFORMATION IS NOT A FULL SPECIFICATION, SOME PARAMETERS MAY VARY.
- Approx Dimensions C7.1 ACERT: 1.06m L x .75m W x .91m H
- Aspiration: Turbocharged-Aftercooled
- Bore x Stroke: 10.5cm x 13.5cm
- Displacement: 7 litre
- Engine Dryweight C7.1 ACERT (approx): 715 kg
The C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings from 116-225 bkW (156-302 bhp) @ 2200 rpm and meets U.S. EPA Tier 3 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards.
Industries and applications powered by C7.1 ACERT engines include: Agriculture, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Feller Bunchers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Skidders, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment.